ELDOA 3 Certification Class
ELDOA of the Hip, Shoulder, Ribcage, & Sternum
Date: September 10 – 12th, 2021
Instructor: Bryce Turner
Host: Angela Dempsey, Axaiality
ELDOA™ Level 3 focuses the ELDOA exercise in the Peripheral Joints of the body – the coxo-femoral joint, 5 joints of the shoulder complex, costotransverse & sternalcostal joints of the ribs.
September 10th, 2021
September 12th, 2021
- Credit Level: Student Practitioner Level 3
- Length of course: 4 days
- PREREQUISITE: ELDOA Level 2
- EXAM: There is NO EXAM for this course.
- COURSE CERTIFICATE: Upon completion of this course a certificate will be given to authorize the student as an ELDOA Student Practitioner Level 3.
Lecture Topics Include
- Review of ELDOA Levels 1-2 Exercises and Education Topics
- Descriptive Anatomy & Classic Biomechanics of the Hip, Shoulder, & Ribcage
- Techno-methodology & practice of ELDOA exercises for the Hip joints, Shoulder joints, & Ribcage and Sternum
- Factors of Progression